By accessing, browsing and/or using vodafone.in you agree to the following terms. This page contains the terms and conditions concerning your use of the Vodafone website. By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions. These shall apply in conjunction with Customer Agreement Form or any other document signed by yourself.
1. Vodafone India Limited, Vodafone Mobile Services Limited (jointly hereinafter to as "Vodafone") shall use reasonable endeavours to check the accuracy of the information published on its site. Vodafone and any other Vodafone product or service name referred to on the vodafone.in website are trademarks of Vodafone India Limited.
2. Content (information, communications, images and sounds contained on or available through vodafone.in) is provided by Vodafone, its affiliates, independent content providers and third parties. The contents of vodafone.in are copyright© Vodafone its affiliates, independent content providers or third parties. All rights reserved. The contents of vodafone.in cannot be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without the prior written permission of Vodafone India Limited. You agree that the material and content contained within or provided by vodafone.in is for your own personal use only and may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
3. Vodafone will use its reasonable endeavours to maintain vodafone.in in a fully operating condition. It is not responsible for the results of any defects that exist in vodafone.in. You should not assume that vodafone.in or its content is error free or that it will be suitable for the particular purposes that you have in mind when using it. Vodafone reserves the right to make subsequent changes to it, and services may be modified, supplemented or withdrawn.
4. It is a condition of us allowing you access to the information on vodafone.in that you accept we will not be liable for any action you take relying on the information on vodafone.in. Vodafone will not be liable if your use of materials or information from vodafone.in results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment or data, you assume any costs relating to the above. Vodafone reserves the right to charge for access to certain information on vodafone.in. Vodafone will inform you where a charge will be incurred by you for accessing certain services or information on vodafone.in.
5. If your PC does not support relevant technology including but not limited to encryption you may not be able to use certain services or access certain information on vodafone.in.
6. You may not mirror any material contained on vodafone.in on any other server without the prior written consent of Vodafone India Limited. Any unauthorised use of the contents of vodafone.in either under this clause or clause 4 above may be in breach of copyright laws or trademark laws.
7. You acknowledge that Vodafone has no control over and excludes all liability for any material on the Internet which can be accessed by using vodafone.in. Neither can we be deemed to have endorsed the content.
8. By submitting any material to us via the vodafone.in website, via email or otherwise, you do so in the knowledge that Vodafone may copy, modify, distribute or create a derivative work from that content in any form. You warrant that the material is fit for publication and agree to indemnify us if any third party takes action against us in relation to the material that you submit. You warrant that you believe Vodafone may publish the material you submit and/or make use of it or any concepts described in it in our products or services without liability and you agree not to take action against us in relation to it.
10. You agree not to cause, nor knowingly allow others to cause, any nuisance, annoyance, or inconvenience, whether to Vodafone or any of its customers or users of vodafone.in by any means. You also agree not to use vodafone.in to transmit or post any material which is defamatory, offensive or obscene or menacing character or which may in our judgement cause nuisance, annoyance, inconvenience to Vodafone, or any other person or which is illegal. You will not use vodafone.in such that you would cause the whole or part of vodafone.in to be interrupted, damaged, rendered less efficient or impaired in any way.
11. The service is accessed via the World Wide Web which is independent of vodafone.in and Vodafone. Your use of the World Wide Web is solely at your own risk and subject to all applicable national and international laws and regulations. Vodafone have no responsibility for any information or service obtained by you on the World Wide Web.
12. Vodafone does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs, loss of profits, loss of data or consequential losses arising from your use of, or inability to use or access or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time. Vodafone excludes all liability whether in contract, tort (including liability for negligence) or otherwise for the accuracy, suitability, quality or completeness of any information and the value and integrity of goods and services offered by third parties over vodafone.in. You acknowledge that we have no control over and we exclude all liability for any material on the World Wide Web, which can be accessed by using vodafone.in.
13. We may suspend or vary the whole or any part of the service offered on vodafone.in for any reason, at any time at our sole discretion.
14. This Vodafone India (“Vodafone India Limited and its subsidiaries”) website may contain links to other web sites ("Linked Sites"). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Vodafone India and Vodafone India is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Sites, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Vodafone India is providing these links to you only for convenience purpose, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site or any association with its products or services or operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof. Vodafone India makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, concerning any products, services or information found on any linked websites.
Vodafone India is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links on any of their pages. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance.
15. Vodafone reserve the right to vary the terms of this contract from time to time, such variations becoming effective immediately upon posting of the varied Legal Statement on vodafone.in. By continuing to use vodafone.in you will be deemed to accept such variation.
16.The statement in newspaper publications stating "Coverage to almost 9 out of 10 Indians" is basis report dated 29.07.2016 issued by an independent entity certifying that Vodafone India has this network coverage basis population.
17. The statement in newspaper publications stating "Best international roaming plan" has been made basis report dated 19.08.2016 by an independent entity on existing international roaming plans on offer by Indian Telecom Service Providers, as published in their respective websites in August 2016.
1. It is important to Vodafone that all eligible Vodafone customers are able to access our Service. Accordingly, we have devised a Fair Use Policy which applies to: a) usage of the Service; and b) any Vodafone promotions ("Promotions").
2. We reserve the right to vary the terms of the Fair Use Policy from time to time.
3. Vodafone may rely on the Fair Use Policy where: a) your usage of the Service is unreasonable; or b) your participation in a promotion is unreasonable, as defined below.
1. It is unreasonable use of the Service/Promotion where Your use of the Service/Promotion is reasonably considered by Vodafone to be fraudulent use, to be contrary to the way the Service/Promotion is intended to be used (“Intended Use”), or to adversely affect the Vodafone Network or other Vodafone customers' use of or access to the Service/Promotion or the Vodafone Network.
2. All consumer plans are meant only for the use of retail customers and are not meant for commercial/ non-retail use. Commercial/ non-retail usage is defined as (a) Calls to more than 300 unique numbers (mobile and/or landline and STD and/or ISD calls) in a week; AND (b) cumulative duration of Incoming calls < 15 minutes during any period of seven (7) consecutive days.
3. Among other things, "fraudulent use" includes resupplying the Service without Vodafone's consent so that someone else may access or use the Service or to take advantage of a Fair Use Promotion. 3. Among other things, use which is contrary to the Intended Use includes: using the Service/Promotion in a way that an ordinary person could reasonably regard as commercial use, unless you are on a business plan; using the Service/Promotion in a way that an ordinary person would not regard as being used for ordinary business use, when you are a business customer; using the Service/Promotion with a device that illegally re-routes or switches calls to or from the Vodafone Network to another carrier’s network, or SIM boxing; using the Service/Promotion in connection with any device that switches or reroutes calls which could keep a line open for hours, or wholesaling the Service; using the Service/Promotion for the purpose of transiting, refilling or aggregating domestic or international traffic (or to wholesale supply of any service in any manner) on the Vodafone Network; using the Service/Promotion to make international calls without paying long-distance charges by dialing certain access numbers, or using the Service for the purposes of arbitrage; using the Service/Promotion with a device that automatically dials numbers that are either generated randomly or from a list; using the Service/Promotion to receive or make calls on the Vodafone Network for the purposes of resale, resupply or commercial exploitation; using a non 'mobile voice' device with a 'mobile voice' SIM card; using the Service/Promotion for multiple simultaneous calling; using the Service/Promotion for call centre usage; using the Service/Promotion for telemarketing; using the Service/Promotion for bulk messaging; using the Service/Promotion for application-to-person communication; using the Service/Promotion for re-supply, continuously call forwarding; using the Service/Promotion for auto-dialling; using the Service/Promotion for machine to machine communication (including by using your SIM in any other device); using the Service/Promotion for Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs); or use of calls, data or TXTs which aren’t standard person-to person communications.
1. Where You are in breach of this Fair Use Policy, Vodafone may contact You to discuss changing Your usage so that it conforms to this Fair Use Policy.
2. If, after Vodafone has contacted you, Your unreasonable use continues, Vodafone may, without further notice to you: a) suspend or limit the Service (or any feature of it) for any period We think is reasonably necessary; and/or b) terminate Your agreement in accordance with the relevant Part of Section 2, Terms & Conditions of the Standard Form of Agreement.
THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS SHALL BE APPLICABLE TO ALL THE VODAFONE INDIA LIMITED (‘VIL’) POST PAID & PREPAID SUBSCRIBERS & INTERNATIONAL INROAMERS (“SUBSCRIBERS” or “YOU”) IN MUMBAI TELECOM SERVICE AREA, WHO BUY THE NOKIA 3G GSM MOBILE HANDSETS FROM ANY OF THE NOKIA PRIORTITY PARTNERS OR NOKIA PRIORITY DEALERS BASED IN MUMBAI ONLY DURING THE PERIOD 5th August, 2011 TO 31ST OCTOBER, 2011 (BOTH DAYSINCLUSIVE) AND YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE OFFER :
1. VIL and Nokia India Private Limited (“Nokia”), jointly bring an offer (i) for VIL’s Subscribers who have purchased Nokia 3G GSM mobile handset from any of the Nokia Priority Partners or Nokia Priority Dealer outlets based in Mumbai only (“Offer”), valid from 5th August, 2011 till 31st October, 2011 (both days inclusive) (“Offer Period”).
2. The Offer is valid only for VIL Subscribers in Mumbai on their purchase of Nokia 3G GSM mobile handset from any of the Nokia Priority Partners or Nokia Priority Dealer outlets based in Mumbai only.
3. The Offer shall be made available only against usage of Vodafone Live! & Vodafone Mobile Connect Services.
4. Free data usage will be given to VIL’s Subscribers who have purchased Nokia 3G GSM mobile handset from any of the Nokia Priority Partners or Nokia Priority Dealer outlets based in Mumbai only (“said subscribers”) as mentioned here below:
|Toll Free number series (Offered by Vodafone)
||Special numbers(Customised for your business)
5. Vodafone TV non-premium channel pack priced at Rs150/- per month will also be made available for free to the said Subscribers for a period of 30 (Thirty) days from the date of activation of the Offer.
6. Said Subscriber shall be charged for accessing Vodafone TV Premium channels` as per the regular subscription charges.
7. The data browsing charges for Vodafone TV Premium and Non Premium Channels will be applicable as per standard data tariff plan unless already active on any other special tariff or data pack.
8. The Vodafone TV Non Premium Channels free offer & the aforementioned free data usage 1GB/3GB/5GB, to the said Subscriber, whichever applicable, will be automatically deactivated on the expiry of the 30 days validity period.
9. For the Prepaid Subscribers only, data usage in excess of the aforementioned limit, the data will be charged as per the regular data plan (data usage will be available across VIL & while on Roaming at its subsidiaries’ network in India except J&K).
a. For existing Vodafone Live! & Vodafone Mobile Connect (‘VMC’) Users, the said Subscriber, would be charged for data consumption as per the regular data plan, beyond the limit mentioned hereinabove.
10. For the Postpaid Subscribers, data usage in excess of the above limit will be charged as per the regular data plan (data usage will be available across VIL & its subsidiaries network in India except J&K).
11. Data usage will be calculated as below :
a.In case if the data offer gets activated on the 1st of the month and the subscribers billing date is the 10th of the month. Then the free usage will be calculated on a prorated basis for the number of days remaining during the month.
b. E.G.: If the data offer is activated on 1st of August, 2011and the Billing date is the 10th , then the free data usage will get calculated as 10days/31days*1GB = 0.32GB.
c. You cannot use your balance data post your bill cycle.
d. For existing Vodafone Live! & Vodafone Mobile Connect (‘VMC’) users: The postpaid Subscriber would be charged for data consumption as per the postpaid subscriber’s regular data plan, beyond the limit above.
12. The aforementioned data offers & Vodafone TV Non-Premium Channel offer will be activated within 48 working hours of the purchase made by the said Subscriber during the aforementioned offer period.
13. 3G coverage is available in most parts of the Telecom Service area of Mumbai, except Manda West, Uran, Sidhivinayak Mandir-Titwala; Ambivali; Anushakti Nagar-BARC & on the road from Bhayander till Essel World.
14. VIL reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, postpone, change, alter or modify these Terms & Conditions of the Offer or any part thereof at any time during its validity as may be required in view of business exigencies and/or changes by TRAI, Department of Telecom (DOT) and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the said Subscribers availing this Offer.
15. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of India. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Mumbai.