Are you tired of the long and tedious process of recharging your mobile numbers where you have to either key-in your bank details or card details?? At Vodafone, we always aim at providing you with user-friendly mobile services. Hence, Vodafone enables its users to make recharges in a more efficient, safer and faster way i.e. through the UPI recharge payment mode.
Making payments for mobile recharge via debit/credit cards and internet banking has been the norm for quite some time now. However, in the recent past the online recharge payment gateway has witnessed a formidable change with the introduction of the UPI mode of payment.
With the onset of UPI recharge, Vodafone endeavours to achieve a complete cashless mode of recharging mobile numbers.
Why opt for the UPI payment method for mobile recharge on the Vodafone website?
- Online payments for mobile recharges are simplified through UPI
- It is one of the safest payment modes since it is not necessary to give bank account/card details while recharging through UPI
- Online payment via UPI payment is instant and is available 24x7
- It is a much quicker and more efficient form of online payment, as only the amount that has to be paid must be entered along with the UPI PIN for validation
- A payment made through credit/debit cards or via internet banking, would need entering numerous credentials, which is time consuming
Learn here how to make UPI prepaid recharge in just a few quick and easy steps.
How to recharge a Prepaid Vodafone Number by Using UPI?
- On your mobile download and install the frequently used UPI app
- Visit our UPI online recharge page
- Input your mobile number
- The page will throw up a number of prepaid packs
- After selecting a suitable pack, you will be directed to the payment gateway page
- On the payment gateway page select the UPI option and enter your UPI ID
- A payment notification pops-up on the UPI app
- Accept the payment notification and pay the amount
How is UPI Beneficial?
- Recharge through UPI is safe as it uses a two-factor authentication method for verifying every transaction
- Bank credentials are fully secure since only the UPI ID is shared during online mobile recharge transactions
- Hence, there is no scope for storing virtual bank details
- Can be easily used by customers who don’t own credit and debit cards
- Suitable for transactions made electronically and via mobiles
- No additional charges on payments and recharges
- Payments through UPI are supported by some of the major banks