Prepaid recharge options
|MRP (Rs)||Talktime (Rs)||Access Fee (Rs)||Validity (Days)||Equivalent mins.|
Derived at an average calling rate of Rs 1.11 / min, based on the calling pattern given by TRAI
Promotional Offer for New Subscribers
Promotional Offer for the new subscribers
||Access Fee (Rs)
Average rate calculation
|Type of call rate (Rs / min)
||% Distribution of MOU
||Rate (Rs / min)
|Local - Fixed||20%||1.00||0.20 |
|STD – Mobile-to-Mobile ||14%||1.50||0.21|
|STD - Fixed||7%||1.50||0.11|
Average Rate = Rs 1.11 / min
Derived at an average calling rate of Rs 1.11/ min, basis the calling pattern given by TRAI.
How do you do it:
- Scratch the silver panel at the back of recharge card to reveal the 16-digit recharge code
- Call 140 (toll free), from your Vodafone mobile phone.
- Press 2 for the recharge option
- Key in the recharge code, 4 digits at a time
- If you have entered the wrong digits, press the * key. If you have entered the correct digits, press # to continue.Once you finish entering all the digits, you will automatically be told the new value of talktime available on your Vodafone mobile phone.
- If you want to recharge on screen, dial *140*<16-digit recharge code># and then press 'Ok'
- If you want to recharge through SMS, SMS RC<16-digit recharge code> to 140