Get your new Vodafone Prepaid card at just Rs 49 and speak at the most attractive rates.
|Initial Talktime||Rs. 0|
|SIM Card/tariff validity||180 days|
|Local Call Rates||Per Second|
|SMS||Rs Per SMS|
|All Incoming Calls||0.75|
|ISD Calls||Rates applicable same as in home network|
The basic tariff inbuilt in to the SIM is Rs 1 per minute for Local calls and Rs 1.5oper minute for STD calls
To know more about the country ISD codes & call rates, click here
Click here for TRAI format
As per govt. regulations w.e.f 22nd March '13, for connections without any usage (voice/video calls, Outgoing SMS, internet usage, VAS purchases with balance) for 90 days, following actions are liable to be performed by Vodafone
- For subscribers with less than Rs. 20 balance, all services will be deactivated pending payment of Reactivation Fee for a period of 15 days. Number will be disconnected on non-payment of said Fee within this period.
- For subscribers with more than Rs. 20 balance, Automatic Number Retention Scheme will be put into effect - Rs. 20 will be deducted and services will continue for 30 days. If there is no usage till the end of this period,, i) or ii) may come into effect, depending on balance.
- Minimum Rs200 need to get recharge to maintain the life time period.
- MRP inclusive of 12.36% service tax
- To enjoy the benefits of Bonus Cards, positive balance needs to be maintained in account.