Vodafone's IoT solutions enabled
Prompt Softech, a dairy solutions provider, to create a novel Automatic Milk Collection System. This let the company extract India's dairy data out of the village and into the cloud. This meant that Prompt Softech could work towards using that data to streamline the collection of milk, making it a Ready Business.
- India is today the world's leading milk producer. However, there are still numerous inefficiencies in the dairy supply chain.
- To tackle this issue, Prompt Softech needed to collect and centralise India's dairy data.
- Prompt Softech worked with Vodafone's IoT solutions to collect accurate dairy data from numerous villages.
- A single Vodafone IoT platform allows Prompt Softech to manage all their devices.
- Using the Vodafone Managed IoT Connectivity Platform, the Automatic Milk Collection System was created. This is used to weigh and analyse local milk production, and then send the data to a centralised record.
- A thousand villages have already been connected and Prompt Softech expects to reach 18,000 villages within three years.
- The collected data is used to analyse trends and map production better.
- Farmers also get to know about the quality of their milk, see records of transactions and feel connected to the wider industry.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.Click here