- Reliable IoT connectivity enables drivers to access various features of their vehicle remotely using a smartphone app or a dedicated webpage.
- Owners can check the status of the car battery, control its air-conditioning, lock or unlock doors, find the nearest charging station and use many other innovative features.
- Mahindra REVA's connected car – the e2o - also automatically provides SMS alerts when a door is left unlocked, a parking brake is not applied or a charging point fault.
- In addition Mahindra REVA service teams use the IoT platform to monitor a vehicle's condition and proactively warn drivers when issues are likely to arise.
- Overall the partnership has helped Mahindra REVA to move one step ahead of its competition, while Vodafone's global footprint will provide support for international expansion plans.
To read the entire case study,
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.Click here