Lyra Network, a leader in electronic funds transfer at point-of-sale transactions, set up a network of PoS terminals across the country. The connectivity solutions equipped the company with secure, swift wireless access across India, making it a Ready Business.
- Lyra Network specialized in secured transaction routing services through multi-brand PoS terminals.
- Their aim was to expand their services in India. However, setting up a network of POS terminals across the country was proving to be a challenge.
- Lyra was looking for a network provider who could ensure secured, restricted wireless access across India via GPRS/EDGE.
- Backed by a robust network infrastructure and over 300 PoPs spread across 130 locations in India, Vodafone offered a wireless network through a dedicated, secure private APN with IPSec as last-mile connectivity.
- This ensured that data transfer between terminal and mobile devices was seamless and secure.
- Reliable connectivity ensured that payment transactions through terminals was instant.
- Easy data transfer between mobile devices and terminals and increased network uptime enabled efficient seamless transactions.
- Real-time transaction flow analysis offered an easy way to trace EFTPOS connectivity straight from retail stores.
- The infrastructure supported Lyra's stringent data transfer and IT policies.
- Vodafone's pan-India coverage brought down TCO for Lyra.
- Lyra Network has emerged as the leader in PoS systems in India, successfully executing millions of EFTPOS transactions.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.Click here