Vodafone helped a
leading daily with a readership base of 15 million, operating 26 printing facilities across India, capture circulation data over its wide distribution network. This let the company recognize and improve its key areas which needed attention, making the company a Ready Business.
- A leading daily needed to monitor the entire printing process from publication to rollout, thus improving efficiency and minimizing operational hurdles and difficulties.
- Vodafone provided the company with a BlackBerry® Enterprise Solution (BES) that connected them to their clients.
- The application worked on a BlackBerry® handset and was hosted on the client's side in the MDS component of the BES.
- The client's BlackBerry® handset was connected to the company's servers and used the BES service to communicate.
- The server side of the application resided at the company's Data Centre, which integrated with the company's current system.
- All circulation data was captured live – from start of publishing till the distribution to the vendor.
- Business Managers used dashboards that allowed them to see live figures.
- Reports for unsold, off-take and outstanding stocks were generated at the click of a button.
- Employee performance and customer satisfaction was enhanced.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.Click here