Vodafone's integrated SMS solution helped Kolkata Police communicate to traffic violators with ease.
Vodafone's integrated SMS solution for
Kolkata Police helped change the way traffic violations in Kolkata were communicated to offenders. This helped the police in their efforts to penalise offenders and make the city roads safer.
Kolkata Traffic Police used to communicate about traffic violations to the concerned offenders using the traditional postal/manual method. They wanted to move to an automated solution.
- Vodafone deployed a Bulk SMS solution to facilitate intimation of traffic violations to offenders.
- A 10-digit Global Virtual Number was also provided to which the police constables could send messages about traffic violations.
- Integration of the Vodafone solution with the Kolkata Police server was done with help from a service partner.
- Kolkata Police is now able to send traffic violation information via SMS with the full registered details of the offender's vehicle to the registered mobile number mapped to the motor vehicle.
- This has automated the process of communicating traffic violations.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.