Vodafone helped a
leading beverage company connect with distributors spread across the country, even in remote areas. This gave the company access to essential data which let it improve control over its operations, making it a Ready Business.
- One of the largest-selling beverage companies, needed a solution to streamline and optimise the operations of the entire distribution network.
- The unavailability of timely sales-and-orders data caused huge delays and losses, since this data took almost 50 days to reach base station.
- As retailers were spread across the country, some of them in far flung rural areas, it wasn’t an easy task to organise and collate the data.
- Vodafone mobilised the field force, channels and business management team.
Automation took over manual tasks, which saved sales teams the physical effort of reporting at the plant every day – in several cases, it was far from their route map.
- Vodafone provided a handheld device to the field force. This was connected to a central server, which was updated as soon as an order was booked.
- The full scope included account, opportunity and lead management, built-in billing software, sorting by prospect, product, SKU, built-in rate master and discount master, and wireless reporting and updates.
- It gave sales executives better control over data collection, increasing their productivity.
- The solution reduced settlement time from several hours to a few minutes.
- Vodafone thus took charge to keep everyone refreshed, daily.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back.Click here