Vodafone's solutions helped
Diabetacare, a UK-Indian healthcare agency, develop its novel device created to make the life of diabetic patients easier. The agency's device automatically connected diabetic patients to the doctors, making it a Ready Business.
- Traditional diabetes treatments require patients to stick to a rolling regime of medication and monitoring.
- This demands strict discipline from patients as well as regular doctor visits that cost time and money.
- Diabetacare was testing a new glucometer device which required real-time data connectivity.
- With Vodafone's special IoT SIM, the device was able to monitor patients' glucose & blood pressure levels and send this data to doctors & experts.
- This enabled personalised treatment, supported by periodic face-to-face visits at the nearest clinic.
- Diabetacare could launch the world's first remote diabetes treatment and prevention solution, creating first-mover advantage.
- It provided a real-time view of customer data usage, billing and SIM control from a single global platform.
- The Single Global SIM allowed the business to plan for an international expansion supported by findings from the local pilot.
So, let's make you a Ready Business too.
Call 1800-123-123-123 or request a call back. Click here
To know more about how IoT will impact the Healthcare industry, download the latest IoT Barometer Report 2017-18 by filling the form below: