To be a
Ready Business means getting closer to your customers. And as you add more branches across geographies to this end, you will need the ability to effectively collaborate between remote offices and your central location.
Vodafone Remote Connect delivers such business-critical connectivity to power seamless business transactions and boost your productivity.
We have a range of solutions that you can pick from to suit your remote office requirements. These are all easy to deploy, low on maintenance, easily scalable, secure and cost-effective.
Vodafone MPLS VPN with 2G/3G API Solution
A reliable solution for your remote office connectivity that combines our MPLS VPN service with the wireless network.
- It ensures greater security as your data moves only on Vodafone’s private network.
- Ideal as a primary connectivity solution for low bandwidth connectivity requirements, like ATMs.
- You can also use the solution as a back-up to wireline connectivity for low-bandwidth business-critical locations.
Vodafone IPSec VPN Solution
This solution creates a secure tunnel between a remote site and a Vodafone IPSec gateway over any internet provider’s connection.
- Your data is secure even on a public network as it is encrypted.
- Ideal for connecting remote or small offices with small bandwidth requirements.
Vodafone SSL VPN Solution
With this solution, your employees can access business-critical applications over the internet while on the move.
- Easy to deploy and use, and supports a broad range of web-enabled applications.
- Employees log in with a username and password on an SSL secure web browser so your confidential company data is protected.
- You can set various access policies to suit the security needs of your organization.
- Ideal for work-from-home requirements, connectivity for channel partners, etc.
Vodafone NRAS Dial-Up Solution
- The CPE router for your wireline voice connection at your remote site connects to an NRAS gateway that in turn connects to the Vodafone MPLS VPN.
- Ideal for when your remote location only has a voice line.
So, let’s make you a
1800 123 123 123 or to request a call back