How to pay a Vodafone bill online?
We are now in the age of the smartphone, where consumers now rely on technology like never before to stay connected, to shop, to order food, or even to reach a destination. We also love to make our mobile bill payments and bank transactions online too, for obvious reasons.
The online option also helps us manage our busy lifestyles and schedules making certain tasks like bill payments truly hassle-free.
Benefits of online bill payments:
· Geographical boundaries can be eliminated by avoiding inconveniences in currency exchange or adapting to new wallets
· Consumers feel highly comfortable with card-less payments that enable them to make payments on the go
· Customers can save up to 40% time, avoiding long queues
· Customers can rest assured that their transactions are secure and private
· Customers can adopt a transformed financial habit which is much better in all aspects
· Customers can gain cost-free benefits with a negligible fee from businesses that accept online bill payments
How to make Vodafone Bill Payment Online ?
Making a bill payment online has become much easier now with Vodafone’s quick bill payment. You can avoid traffic and long queues and make instant bill payments online. There are two ways you can do this.
Via the Vodafone Website
· Visit the Bill Payment page
· Enter your mobile number
· Enter the amount due or the bill amount
· Select bill payment mode, like Cards, Net banking, UPI or Wallets (MobiKwik, Paytm)
· Enter your details whether it is card number, UPI details or Paytm registered mobile number based on payment mode selected
· Just make a payment and you’re done
Vodafone’s Easy Bill Pay feature enables customers to make bill payments by setting up a one-time standing instruction. You can rest assured that all your payment transactions are safe and secure with us. You can also fetch your outstanding postpaid bill after entering a 4-digit OTP sent to your mobile number.
Via MyVodafone App
· Log on to MyVodafone app
· Click on the ‘Pay Bill’ button
· Select your payment mode- enter card details for card transactions- debit/credit or, make payments through Google Pay, PhonePe or BHIM UPI
· You can also use e-wallets like Paytm & MobiKwik or pay using your UPI ID
If you want to make payment for others,
· Select the ‘Pay Bill for others’ option
· Enter the mobile number (for who you want to pay)
· Enter the amount payable
· Press the ‘Pay Securely’ button
· Select a payment mode- debit/credit card, payment apps like Google Pay, PhonePe or BHIM UPI, net banking or e-wallets like MobiKwik, PayTM
· Enter the details as required for each payment mode
Just make a payment and you’re done
The Vodafone app also provides users with the benefit of paying bills even while they’re logged out. All they need to do is:
· Click on ‘Continue as Guest’
· Enter mobile number
· Click on the ‘Proceed’ button
· Enter the amount payable
· Continue with steps mentioned for the above methods (payment for self or others) like card selection, wallets, etc.
We hope these steps help you stay on top of the game and avail maximum benefits with the help of Vodafone’s online bill payments.