Mobile For Good 2016
The Mobile for Good Awards winners’ selection is a competitive three-stage process with finalists notified in September and invited to a final live judging round in New Delhi, in early October.
We are looking for mobile & wireless technology related applications and solutions that are addressing issues related to health, education, governance, agriculture & environment and women empowerment and inclusive development to facilitate effective and efficient benefits to target users in the social development context.
- The applicants are required to fill out an online entry form
- The entry forms will be evaluated by the screening committee basis the eligibility criteria and pre-defined parameters to shortlist applicants
Selection of finalists
- Shortlisted applicants will be shared a detailed application form via e-mail which they will be required to fill and submit via e-mail as soft copy attachment.
- The applicants will be evaluated based on the pre-defined parameters capturing – robustness of technology, relevance of the mobile solution, innovation, impact, scalability, inclusiveness and sustainability.
- Depending on the outcome of the evaluations, applicants will be shortlisted to arrive at the reach the final stage of selections
Grand jury and winner announcements
- Finalists identified in stage II will then be evaluated by the panel at the Grand Jury, based on defined parameters – robustness of technology, relevance of the mobile solution, innovation, impact, scalability, inclusiveness and sustainability.
- Kindly note that all finalists will be required to travel to make presentations to the Grand Jury - a presentation format will be shared well in advance for due preparations
- Based on the Grand Jury’s decisions, the final Award winners will be selected
- The final Awards winners will be announced at a gala event in Delhi in November (date to be announced shortly).