Mobile For Good 2016
Steps to apply
The Mobile for Good Awards 2016 is a two-stage application process, as follows:
- The applicants are required to fill in an Online Entry Form
- The entry forms will be evaluated by the screening committee based on the eligibility criteria and pre-defined parameters to shortlist applicants
- Only shortlisted applicants will receive a copy of the detailed application form via e-mail; which they will be required to fill and submit via e-mail
M4G 2016 Award to Leading Change makers - NPO category:
- Indian registered NPO’s who have been registered on or before 30 June 2013 (three years from the announcement of awards)
- However, any NPO which is not registered in India but has a presence across three or more locations and can showcase work experience of not less than 5 years with tie-up with Indian registered NPOs is eligible. In case the NPO is not registered in India, it can participate in a consortium/ association with an Indian Registered NPO. Also the funding grant will be released to the registered NPO in India of the consortium/ association.
- All government agencies/ departments/ministries are eligible to apply under the separate sub category “Government Solutions”. However, there shall be no funding grant. The award to them shall be in the form of certificates/ souvenirs.
- The project/initiative shall be based on Mobile platform or shall leverage mobile-based technologies.
- The project/initiative shall be in operation/ implementation for a period of minimum 6 months (preferably 6 months to one year)
- The applicants with FCRA compliance shall only be eligible to apply
- The NPO shall be capable of demonstrating the success, scalability and sustainability of their project (through documentations – success stories etc.)
M4G 2016 Award to Leading Change makers - For Profit category :
- This Award Category is open for projects from Social Enterprise/ For Profit Organisation /Individuals.
- The M4G Social Enterprise/ For Profit (Best Mobile Solution) is open for all Indian registered Social Enterprise/ For Profit Organizations, who have been registered on or before 30 June 2012 (three years from the announcement of awards)
- The M4G Social Enterprise/ For Profit (Best Mobile Solution) is open for all Individuals who are Indian Nationals and can submit proof for the same.
- The projects from Social Enterprise/ For Profit Organisation/ Individuals shall be based on Mobile platforms or shall leverage mobile-based technologies.
- Social Enterprise/ For profit Organisation/ Individual shall be capable of demonstrating the success, scalability and sustainability of their project.
Previous winners of M4G Awards shall be applicable to apply only if the project/ solution is different from what they were awarded for and not otherwise
If an applicant does not qualify as per the eligibility criteria defined above for the two major categories, the related entry will be disqualified at the first stage itself.
If any organisation is unable to maintain adherence to timelines set by the partner organisations through the process, they will be disqualified from the Awards.