If you still want to appeal further, you can do so by appealing to our Appellate Authority with your complaint docket number (unique complaint number you get post registering your complaint with Vodafone Care)
||Ms Ajitha Raj
||Vodafone Cellular Limited, 4th Flr, Angels Arcade,South Kalamassery,Kochi 682022
||048 4255 6007
While appealing to the Appellate Authority, remember:
- You must file the appeal within 90 Days of the expiry of the complaint/request resolution time limit specified by Vodafone care.
- Your appeal must be submitted through the duly completed Appeal Form (in duplicate). To download the form click here or visit the nearest Vodafone Store
- To view this form correctly, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you do not have it yet, download it for free here
- You need to provide your complaint docket number while contacting the Appellate Authority. This will help the Appellate Authority to get your entire case history.
- The docket number of your appeal will be communicated to you. The appeal will be decided within 39 working days from the date of filing your complaint.
Please note that the resolution time along with your appeal docket number will also be sent to you on SMS.
Appeals for quarter ending : Jan 15 - Mar 15
|Number of appeals received:
|Number of appeals disposed of:
|Number of appeals pending: