How to get a Postpaid Connection
Get a Vodafone Postpaid Connection in 3 simple steps
Step 1. What you will need
Passport size photographs
Photo ID proof
Click here for a complete list of acceptable documents
Indian Nationals /
Step 2. To get a SIM, you will need to
Visit our Vodafone Store OR Vodafone Mini Store
Choose a number
Submit your documents
Find a Vodafone Store
OR Visit any of over 1.7 Mn retail outlets near your location
Step 3. Activate your number
Your documents will now get verified
Once this is done, check to see if you get a signal on your mobile
Call 59059 to activate
Time taken to activate may vary depending upon location
Make the most of every penny. Choose a Postpaid Plan that best suits you and start talking!
Your dynamic credit limit (DCL) depends on following parameters:
- Security deposit you have paid
- Your average monthly usage
- Payment track record in your Vodafone account and
- Age on network - How long you've been with Vodafone.
Your dynamic credit limit will always be updated on your monthly bills.
You can increase your credit limit by paying additional deposit in your Vodafone account.
You can also increase / decrease your dynamic credit limit by sending SMS IL / DL
to 199 (toll free). However, the same shall be reviewed by Vodafone and changed at the sole discretion of Vodafone.
- This facility is available only for Postpaid customers.
- Vodafone reserves a right to re-define the DCL at its discretion.
- Vodafone may at its discretion, allow usage (including Voice, SMS, VAS and Data) beyond the dynamic credit limit (DCL) on a month to month basis without changing the DCL assigned to you. Hence, the DCL may not restrict your usage.
- Due to unavoidable reasons / reasons beyond our control (system related), the intimation regarding utilisation of DCL may be delayed/deferred.
Just to make things simpler, refer to these sample forms we’ve created for you.