We have an extraordinary team of talented and hard-working individuals. Our high employee morale has led to us being recognised as a “Great Place to Work” by industry experts and the media, year on year.
- Marten Pieters receives a special recognition award of Excellence at
‘ET Telecom Awards 2014’
for his outstanding contribution to the Telecom Industry.
Award presented by Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad, Union Minister of IT and Telecom.
- Marten Pieters recognised as
‘INFOCOM 2014 CEO of the Year’ by ABP Group
in the category of “Telecom/Communications”.
This award is for his exceptional vision, creativity, business acumen and extraordinary
contributions to the development of the Indian ICT industry.
- Kumar Das, General Counsel, Vodafone India awarded as one of the six In-House Counsel
of Distinction in the Emerging Markets Awards by The Asian Lawyer, sister publication
of American Lawyer.
- Vodafone India receives ‘Top MNC for Leaders’ in India 2014 award –study conducted by AON Hewitt in partnership with Economic Times.
- Vodafone India (Customer Service Team)
Aegis Graham Bell Award 2014
‘Innovation in Mobile Education through Gamefication’
(award received for Zentian Game used for training employees on mobile internet).
- Vodafone is ‘India’s Most Admired Marketer’ –recognised by Economic Times –Brand Equity Agency Reckoner Study 2014.
“Seasoned HR Professional Award”
by National HRD Network at the NHRDN National Conference, Mumbai
(Nov 21, 2014)
( This prestigious Award is conferred once in two years in recognition of significant
contributions to Professional Management & Human Resources Management in particular. )
- Vodafone India received Award for Excellence in Talent Management (exemplary work ethic & HR practices) at Economic Times HR Excellence Summit.
- ‘Retailer of the Year’ at the Asia Retail Congress
- ‘Service Retail –Speciality Store’ in the Visual Merchandising and Retail Design category at the Retail Design Awards
- Vodafone m-pesa receives Aegis Graham Bell Award 2014 for ‘Innovation in Mobile Money (for Government subsidiary disbursement solutions).
- Data Security Council of India (DSCI) Privacy Certification –first Telecom Company in India to receive this recognition
- Second annual Secure World Award 2014 at the Annual SLT in London